Looking for a grade calculator to calculate your study grades? Our simple to use grade calculator allows you to calculate weighted grade calculation for letter and percent grades, and also helps you figure out what you need to get in your finals to get your desired grade.
- Grade (%)
- Grade (Letter)
- % of Class Grade
What do I need on my final?
- Current Grade (%)
- Final Worth (%)
- Desired Grade %
Grade Calculator Instructions
You can use a grade calculator for 2 reasons:
- Determining your overall grade
- Determining how close you are to obtaining your ideal final grade
1. Calculate Grades
- Look at your syllabus that your professor either posted online or handed to you on the first day of class. Their point system will almost always be on one of the first pages. They will tell you their grading scale and how much each assignment is worth.
- Edit the Course Name
- Enter the Assessment type, and enter the grades (% or letter grades)
- Enter the % weight for each assessment
- Repeat this process for all classes and that’s it! It is that easy!
Pro tip: It should be noted that it is important that you keep all graded work until the end of the semester as professors are humans and may enter your grade in the system incorrectly.
2. Calculate Final Grades
- Enter the grades you would like for the course
- Enter the final grade weight % (i.e. how much % is the final worth)
- Grade calculator will provide you an estimate of final exam grade % you will need to achieve the course %
It’s that simple. Let us know if you have any ideas on how we can make this calculator more useful. Also, check out GPA calculators if you are interested in calculating your college GPA or high school GPA. Also, check out our GPA guide to learn more on how to calculate your GPA.
More Grade Calculators: